Here's the fine print
- The bowling will be held at the Johnny Leroux arena (the old Stittsville arena) located off Stittsville Main Street at 10 Warner-Colpitts Lane. (one block south of the Beverly street lights.)
- Bowling sessions will be on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 1 to 3 , (subject to any blackout dates set by the City of Ottawa.
- Bowlers should bring their own lawn bowling bowls to the hall to play. The club will only have around 4 sets of bowls to be used at the club. (There is no place to store your bowls at the hall.)
- Sessions will generally include draw games of 10 to 14 ends depending on how long it takes to complete a game and stow the equipment.
- The initial cost per session will be $6.00. This will cover the rent for the hall, general expenses and provide for the acquisition of new mats.
- To participate EVERY member of the club MUST have a valid OLBA mebership and will be required to show the card on the first date of play. Note: If you Bowled at a lawn bowling club this past summer, you should already have a valid card until it expires at the end of April. If you do not have an OLBA membership, they can be acquired through the club at an additional cost.
- The rules for short mat bowls can be found on the Canadian Short Mat Bowling Association (CSMBA) website: http://canadianshortmat.org/